How do I register?
- The completed and signed membership application (within one year of being tested).
- A check for the appropriate membership fee.
- $50.00 single membership, one handler and one dog.
- Each additional dog or handler: $15.00.
- Each handler must have been tested and evaluated with each dog to register with us.
- Checks or money orders only – payable to The Bright & Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Inc.
- A picture of your dog with his/her face (looking at the camera) suitable for scanning & printing on his/her ID card.
- Pix are returned, unharmed.
- Printouts or copies of pictures do not reproduce well.
- The pictures are scanned so we can enlarge or crop out your mother in law, your other dog, etc.
- You can email pictures to us at email@example.com.
- JPG files work best, please reduce them before you send them.
- We need your dog’s meds; New registrations we require: (for renewals a shot record will do it)
- Your veterinarian complete our attached health certificate, documenting:
- A fecal check
- Year round heart worm medication and/or a yearly heartworm test
- Titer Report in lieu of shots (not rabies).
That’ll do it. Send all this back to us at:
The Bright & Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Inc.
80 Powder Mill Road
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Please don’t send us mail we have to sign for !!!
(Fed Ex, certified or registered mail…)
Questions?? Call us toll free at 888-738-5770.