Commercial General Liability Insurance
The liability policy protects Bright & Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Inc. and its members from negligence causing bodily injury and/or property damage to a third party. Coverage territory is the continental United States of America.
This insurance is primary and pays from the first dollar and coverage is non-breed specific.
- $2,000,000 per Occurrence/$4,000,000 Aggregate – Bodily Injury/Property Damage with no deductible.
We also have Fire Damage Legal Liability, Medical Payment Reimbursement (on a no-fault basis for medical expenses incurred by non-members of B&BTD during organized B&BTD functions), and Contractual Liability and Training Class Protection.
All members of B&BTD and all designated persons volunteering at our organized events are covered with a maximum benefit for accidental death or dismemberment of $10,000, no deductible.
Injury means bodily injury of an insured person resulting directly and independently from all other causes from an accident, which occurs while he/she is participating in a “covered activity”.
This policy does not provide coverage for sickness and the maximum dental expense limit is $250.00.
This primary insurance pays from the first dollar and provides protection for B&BTD members and volunteers for all organized B&BTD functions.
Insurance Policy Limitations:
- Insurance coverage is only applied to B&BTD sponsored events.
- Members must be in good standing with B&BTD to be eligible for our protection.
- Members must not use their therapy dogs for any form of compensation to be covered by our insurance.
- Members must perform within our Guidelines and Health Requirements to be covered by
Note: Protection does not extend to the Therapy Dogs; they are the owner/handler’s sole responsibility.